Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Blog Number 6

Wow I can't believe it. 6 blogs. I never knew I would have made it this far. 6 is my favourite number too, one of.

I have a short speech. (bust out a ten-foot scroll). I'd like to thank the academy. I'd like to thank my parents. I'd like to thank blogger and google, without which this wouldn't have been possible. (music starts). Wait wait I have more people to thank. I want to thank Dell for making the keyboard, Berners-Lee and Al Gore for creating the internet and making what it is today. (music gets louder). But most of all I want to thank the fans, all 2 of them (are there even 2?), your continuing support pays for this, inspires me and makes this possible...(gets shuffled off)


1 Comments:

Blogger Jenyfaire said...

Loud and long applause!

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home