Thursday, November 11, 2004

Wow finally another blog...

Ok so I've finally remembered this site and decided to add more to it. For some reasons its very difficult for me to come up with messages for this thing. I'm still not sure how to use it. I can write long emails to friends and keep on coming up with things to say but here I'm totally blocked. Like I'm not sure how to use this thing yet. Is it a sort of Diary? Am I talking to myself? Is it for me, for people I know, people I don't know. No clue. Should I publish this blogs existence on my msn name like everyone else, maybe mass emails telling people I now have a Blog (what is that suppose to mean???).

I'm not sure, but it seems like you can't have threaded conversations here. So you have some set of message postings by one person, i.e. my blogs. And then some random list of comments people are suppose to make, is that how a conversation is suppose to happen? Do conversations happen?

Am I asking too many dumb-ass questions? (Yeah everybody nods their head...)

Alright well I guess now with this blog it is another view into the random thoughts I have. Maybe I'll get more mature with this and document projects as a timeline for reference and entertainment or something.

How am I suppose to sign this???

4 Comments:

Blogger Ilyia Kaushansky said...

Yo do know that you can post to your blog from email(you write email to dmatute.secretword@blogger.com, and your e-mail contents appear here) Read help on how to configure this feature. This should hopefully make it easier to make posts.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger Diego Matute said...

Yeah I saw that on your blog and in one of the settings, haven't tried it out though...

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Alex Pilchin said...

Hmm I'm sensing some sarcastic remarks referring to me :)

I think blogging is cool ... it allows you to have a conversation that can involve anyone who is interested in the topic and at the same time leave some footprints with things that you are interested in or that concern you at that particular time: like a diary. It can also be a good reference for topics, information, memories, etc later on. With the support for images, text, etc it becomes more visual and hence more than just your diary.

3:18 PM

 
Blogger Diego Matute said...

It wasn't sarcastic to anyone...

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home