Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm what??? I'm BACK!!

Ok so I have been off the whole blogging scene for the last 1.75 months, I didn't have time to update the blog while I was on vacation (thats right vacation...), so that means a lot of pictures and blogs of my wacky experiences and crazy antics are about to come...cough cough...at least the pictures will be cool.

Its going to take some time to get the pics up because my digital camera was misplaced during the trip... I have about 5 rolls of disposible camera pics that I need to scan. I went to Peru for about 5 weeks. This time though I tried to go more as a tourist, so I could see a lot of the things that define its culture, helps you understand why the people are like they are today, the rich history, and plus bus loads of touristas from sweden...

Ok here are some pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home