Saturday, May 07, 2005

Cool songs and videos

And in no particular and for no particular reason, here is a list of really cool songs I've been listening to recently. They range in genre from house, trance, dance, techno, I mean there are probably better more specific ways to call them like deep progressive hard euro trance house but I mean lets keep it general here...

Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen (Shower Scene)
Mellow Trax - Outta Space
Beam v. Cyrus - Lifestyle
M.I.A. - Galang
Paffendorf - Where Are You
Hotel Costes - You Must Learn All Night Long
Felix Da Housecat - Rocket Ride
Future Minds - Big Fat Bass
Faithless - Mass Destruction

Thats a lot of techno... probably I don't have the right remixes and not given hommage to the original artists... And actually if any has any good songs let me know, and if anyone has seen the videos for these songs and can offer their opinion the meaning that'd be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home