Sunday, December 11, 2005

Got ID'd at Best Buy

I can't believe I have to blog about something like this, but this is getting out of control.

I get ID'd everywhere. Whenever I go with a group of friends to a bar, club, lounge, restaurant, disco whatever they ask for a piece of ID. I might go there everynight that week and buy shots for all the bouncers, same thing. When I get a ticket for a movie thats not PG-13 the guy I buy the tickets from, who probably can't see the movie himself asks me for ID, excuse me son lets see your id...

So its cool, I don't mind, not that big a deal whip out the Ontario ID and watch the people stumble to find the birthdate and check its authenticity. But this is too far.

I go to Best Buy the other day to buy the video game. This is already bad enough, but I wanted a game to test out the graphics card on my computer. I get this game a friend has, Fable by Microsoft, just a regular game about elves and dragons and whatever. I go to pay for the thing and the guy at the counter asks me for id to buy the game because it has some rating on it. At a Best Buy?? What there are underage kids trying to buy video games behinds their parents back??

And why am I always getting ID'd?? I think I'm gonna grow a beard.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is valuable information in that. If you get ID'd you look young, and if you look young you can get 40 year old women no problem. And probably 14 year old girls too but I don't think you want to go down that road.

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo it's danny ko...wadup ? hey did Heramb or anybody else tell you I didn't have my ids with me for a whole month ? that's right... i didn't go to bomber anywhere for a month...but i finally got my ids and passport (they were lost when I was in Chicago) so i partied and jammed last weekend...have fun... don't complain, ur still young, MS boy!

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like Tanya, Brent Francia and Laurence... I don't know if u know Brent... they will be joining u fulltime....! i'll come visit yo

5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil Watson,

suck my dick!

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home